Sonic Electronix

Your definatly fine with stock power, i ran 2000 watts on stock power before and it still was fine

System mainly by pioneer.

A DEH-P4200UB head-unit

TS-A6993R 6x9's

TS-A1782R 6 3/4's

GM-D9500F amp powering the speakers

4 SA-8 8" Sundown Audio subs

2 Pioneer GM-D8500M amps for the subs

2 car audio batteries and a 2 farad cap. powering it.

Also sound dampining by Dynamat.

This really depends on a few things. first off, how many cca amps is your batt you have in the car now? or how about the power output from your alt?

I have a 1998 oldsmobile 88 for my car. it came with a stock 690 cca wet cell batt with a 140 amp alt. i started with a little 200 watt 2 channel amp for my little 150 watt powered woofer. then i stepped up to a 900 watt amp. the 900 watt amp is what really made my power dim at heavy bass hits, but i had it wired at 2 ohms. remember this, the lower your resistance level, the more power your amp will suck to get the output rating of the amp. in my opinion, when i ran my 900 watt amp, it performed great as long as my car was running. if i tried to crank my radio up without the engine on, the batt would die so fast that after 5 minutes, i wouldnt be able to start the engine. >:( but i upgraded my batt to an xs power s3400 and that puppy cranks some power. i just had that tested today and it puts out 1130 crank amps!!! thats wayyy over what xs rates it. with that batt i can run my behemoth of an amp at 1400 watts for 30 minutes without having the power drop below 12.5v with the engine off.

So all in all, i wouldnt go more than like 700 watts rms, or lower than 2 ohms. if you do, then you will draw tons of current and kill your batt fast (trust me, i have soo many times and it sucks to ask random creeps for a jump) hahaa.

any questions feel free to ask.

CCA/CA ratings + car audio doesnt have any correlation whatsoever. short statement for a long explanation.

hey thanks everyone. Now i just need to convince my dad to allow me to, kind of hard when it is his car to do what i want when he said no. lol

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Where are you from??? Im in south beloit il.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

Well i asked and he told me to do whatever i wanted. (He wasnt happy, but had to ask because it is my dads vehicle) Anyways lastnight i ordered my AQ1200D, which i had before and loved, which means i am putting both subs back in! I am excited for it to get here. lol

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.