25hz box for a jeep

playing with the box tuner program and was wondering if i did a box for 25hz for my jeep would that be low enough to push some air? i can do a mini hair trick with a prefab box thats tuned to 45hz. i'm running planet audio bb122d's and roughly putting 900 per a sub.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

eh i personaly wouldent tune that low, thats just my opinion tho, i would tune around 32-38

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

eh i personaly wouldent tune that low, thats just my opinion tho, i would tune around 32-38

^^^ this my jeep slams the lows. Its tuned to 35hz.

When the lows hit i feel sorry for my roof. So some where in the low to mid 30s should sound good... Jeeps get loud easily

so should i try say 32hz? soon as i get the cash i'm going to 2 mores subs and hopefully be running 2 planet audio bb 3000.1 amps thats my goal any ways. i'm running a prefab box thats tuned to 45 and already have window flex and hatch dancen. lol

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

so should i try say 32hz? soon as i get the cash i'm going to 2 mores subs and hopefully be running 2 planet audio bb 3000.1 amps thats my goal any ways. i'm running a prefab box thats tuned to 45 and already have window flex and hatch dancen. lol

32 should be fine... like i said at 35 when i hit lows my roof flexs like a mother fucker... Thats off what is in my sig...

yeah check my sig, i dont move a ton of air, but it gets goin for only 1300watts on 1 dc lvl 4 15

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

yeah check my sig, i dont move a ton of air, but it gets goin for only 1300watts on 1 dc lvl 4 15

Nice i was thinking of a lvl 3 or 4 15 for my jeep... That or 2 lvl 3 12s

i like the low end stuff so lower the better lol

lol well just because your tuned low doesnt mean you will be hittin the lowes good...my buddys box used to be tuned to 28 and couldnt hit the lowes... Now his box tuned to 38 hz hit them fuckin lowes so good it hurts lol