i have my mind set on subs DC XL's but no cash for them yet looking for cheap alternative till then and amps not quite sure yet open to any suggestions on either subs or amps. thanks for looking fellas

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

thats a great start bro, can't wait to see some vids of this. keep up the great work.

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

holy hella bracing batman lol looking real good so far. why don't you just remove your seat before comps and change your port and do the same after comps . also what size subs i dont seem to see it anywhere

im hopig for as lil flex as possible with out cement:D i didn't want to remove the seat for comps but i think im going to go that route cause i already have one port made and all the bolts and t-nuts in place. 3x 18's

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

Archived