Jump to content

3.5 mid range suggestions


mhuck123

Recommended Posts

Posted

So some idiots decided to break into my Olds a few weeks ago and steal my damn Q logic kicks with 6.5 mids and tweets! These guys were real idiots too because they didnt steal the Alpine I had in the dash because it was the "phantom face" that folds in and looks like the faceplate was detached. That was not all though since I have shaved all the locks and welded them shut they decided to rip into the back seat to get into the trunk, needless to say it didn't work.

The goal now is to go super undercover. I'm going to run the RCA's direct from my Ipod to a line driver and the amps so it looks like I don't have a stereo at all. The problem is if I replace the kicks they are visible and may be stolen again so I have to go with factory mounts for now. That leaves me 4x10's and 3.5's up front. I know I can run the adapters for 6's or even 6x9's in back but what about the 3.5's?

Let me know what suggestions everyone has, I have a lot of power available and I want them to get loud enough to at least hear clearly on the freeway with the windows down. Am I asking too much? Oh and BTW I'm broke like everyone else too so...........

Starting From Scratch!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 911 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...