Zachary Fowler's Civic build***YES OR NO?!?***

i could get louder with less, i no for a fact i will be alot louder with 1 15 xl on 2k

and i can make it alot cleaner

i thought about a xl 18 tho also

and trust me man i really cant fit them or i would try it out, my trunk is just too small at the openings to get it in there and i dont wanna go threw the trouble of building in the trunk just for testing

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

thanks man .......

i think it will get loud ............ i mean my buddy has a xl 15 in a caprice and he did a 143.3 on 2k and his car is really about 2 times the size of mine and his seats dont fold down or anything

so we are thinking i should be in the mid 40 range with a 15 sealed off from the trunk. so hopefully i hit like

thanks man .......i think it will get loud ............ i mean my buddy has a xl 15 in a caprice and he did a 143.3 on 2k and his car is really about 2 times the size of mine and his seats dont fold down or anythingso we are thinking i should be in the mid 40 range with a 15 sealed off from the trunk. so hopefully i hit like

If not that you can always wall it! :good: I'd like to wall my car sometime..but I just upgraded lol.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

thanks man .......

i think it will get loud ............ i mean my buddy has a xl 15 in a caprice and he did a 143.3 on 2k and his car is really about 2 times the size of mine and his seats dont fold down or anything

so we are thinking i should be in the mid 40 range with a 15 sealed off from the trunk. so hopefully i hit like

I give you props if you hit anything above a 40 in this car. My goal is a 145.... With 6kw. Sittin at 138 on music, 139 on tones with 1200-1500 watts right now. The 2 dd 1510s that I pulled out of my car went into a 4runner and it is louder and lower than my car right now off maybe 700 watts.

thanks man .......

I give you props if you hit anything above a 40 in this car. My goal is a 145.... With 6kw. Sittin at 138 on music, 139 on tones with 1200-1500 watts right now. The 2 dd 1510s that I pulled out of my car went into a 4runner and it is louder and lower than my car right now off maybe 700 watts.

damn black :( that sucks

i got bored....

soo............

DSCN0724.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

THESE ARE NOT MY STOCK HOOD AND TRUNK! i still have them in my garage and i can switch back at any time but i just was wondering what it would look like and im undecided what i like so you guys tell me

keep it or take it off!

no one? damn i at least thought i would get some people saying they dont like it or something lol

Archived