i think what they mean is...by putting in different gears to beef up the rear end and also make the speedometer accurate.

if you where to go as big as 26s you would need to put in different gears so that the transmission wouldnt have to work hard to turn the BIG ASS REAR WHEELS lol but with the 24s is pushing it already, the 22s should be no problem.

i think what they mean is...by putting in different gears to beef up the rear end and also make the speedometer accurate.

if you where to go as big as 26s you would need to put in different gears so that the transmission wouldnt have to work hard to turn the BIG ASS REAR WHEELS lol but with the 24s is pushing it already, the 22s should be no problem.

thats exactly what i told them expcept i said 28's hahaha... i couldnt even imagine a blazer on 8's!!!

let alone afford that shit!!! hahaha

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

This is mine last year... tire size is 235/30/22 and truck was at stock height

2ui7vko.jpg

This is a newer pic, I plan on dropping it three inches sometime soon, the system makes the back sit ~1 inch lower

6dvmlf.jpg

2a6nh4k.jpg

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

This is mine last year... tire size is 235/30/22 and truck was at stock height

2ui7vko.jpg

This is a newer pic, I plan on dropping it three inches sometime soon, the system makes the back sit ~1 inch lower

6dvmlf.jpg

2a6nh4k.jpg

the truck is clean but it NEEDS to be lowered! i think thats the only way they look good! im just afraid there going to be too small! ive seen alot of 20's on them and they just look tiny!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Yeah i planned on bagging it eventually which is why i got the rubber bands... then i realized how much work goes into bagging a blazer and seen beatboxs jimmy and wanted 24s.. but i think for now ill drop it and stick with the 22s

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

the people that are talking about gears are thinking of the size or the tire being to big for the gears in the rear axle and and that u would want to change them for a gear set that would give u more torque to take off only because of the people that lift they're trucks like 6" or bigger with like 44" tall tires witch is to make it easier to get the bigger heaver tires to move but in all reality for the 1995 and newer blazers/jimmys/s-10s and s-15s u should be able to fix the mph with a programmer witch compensates for the larger diameter wheels and tires so NO NEED TO CHANGE GEARS :drinks::good:

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)