Ok guys I had to get a bike so I could go rid'n with my little man. I have not been on a bike for 21 or so years. Guys what is a good comfortable seat to buy, where to buy? I got some local bike shops but they are outrageously high. I am walking like a whore during a convention!!! If anyone got any clues I would be most appreciative. Thanks.

Oh yeah little man got his first taste of ROAD RASH tonight. Could not find his elbow pads, so yeah the one place he was not covered of course scrapes the concrete. Little man got back on the bike like it was no big deal.

I'd check out Jenson USA. Thats where I buy all my gear tell them I sent you if you buy something.

lol

Finding a good seat for you right now :drinks:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

I'd check out Jenson USA. Thats where I buy all my gear tell them I sent you if you buy something.

lol

Finding a good seat for you right now :drinks:

2x this and performance bike

and as for a seat i suggest shorts personaly but if u r just riding with the kid i say

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1075364_-1_1532501_20000_400033

or

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1074808_-1_1532501_20000_400033

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

This is a pretty sweet looking saddle.

My link

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

riding with your kid ftw

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

A guy came into the store today who is an avid bike rider, he was telling me to stay away from the big padded seats and stay with the narrow streamlined seats that are padded. My bike has the narrow seat now with very little padding, I somehow doubt that a little gel covering could make that much of a difference. Any thoughts guys? The Jenson USA site is nice. Thanks for the link. These seats are not that expensive, guess I just keep buying and trying til I find the right fit.