Second Skin Audio

are these speakers and amps worth the price?

If you can get for 150 wouldn't be a bad deal.

150 isnt a bad price. sell the 2 amps for like 45 a piece on craigslist then buy a better amp and build a better box and they should sound as good as xploders can get

well ok, here are my choices either the 2 15's and the amps or... 3 oldschool jl audio w3's but one has part of the outer part of the cone or w/e ill post pics of it to, but i have talked to him and can get em for 150

My link

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

you'll just want to upgrade or get better shit once you buy it. So no, not really worth the 200. :good:

I bought my 4 jl w1v2's in a decent box off craigslist for 300. The subs weren't even broken in yet and still to this day haven't seen over 1kw total. Just search around and you can find a better deal from someone who is desperate to sell it quick. :santa:

Edited by Slawsen

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

you'll just want to upgrade or get better shit once you buy it. So no, not really worth the 200. :good:

but its a good starter system it will be like my 3rd system and im gonna do a blow through, and its gonna be a temporary system probably just for a year until i get another job and get my truck done

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug: