Sonic Electronix

i was thinking about all i ned to buy and how well everything would work and sound.

everyone wants to be the loudest possible with what they got.

amp- audioque 1200d

subs- dc audio an i wanna spend around 400 total on subs

and what wire an if il need a battery or not.

i havent bought anything yet but i just want some advice on what amp/battery/and subs

maybe 2 lvl 3 15s.

or 1 lvl 4 15.

any help/suggestions is appreciated greatly. thanks

what kind of vehicle is the system goin into? and do you have the 1200D already? and as far as wire I'd run the 1/0 back to the amp if it has 4 guage inputs then use a distrobution block and a second battery would be nice but not necessary atm if running just the 1200d if running an amp for the mids and highs I would suggest another batttery do the big three thats my 2 cents

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

How much space do you have and where is it going? If it is going in a trunk then the single 15" might be a better idea, unless you have a big enough trunk.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I have a 05 ford five hundred, all murdured out. It has a huge trunk, I can get measurments of the trunk if needed, and no I don't have anything yet. Just tryin to get everything set. I just said the audioque cuz it has alot of power for pretty cheap, if there's better amps for the price those will work to lol, thanks guys

Edited by nitro229

I have a 05 ford five hundred, all murdured out. It has a huge trunk, I can get measurments of the trunk if needed, and no I don't have anything yet. Just tryin to get everything set. I just said the audioque cuz it has alot of power for pretty cheap, if there's better amps for the price those will work to lol, thanks guys

Don't need measurements as of yet. How many cubes can you get back there though?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

I was thinking 2 lvl 3 15s ported, and I can fit 12.4 cubes with a rectangle box, I could add a 24x10x20 back to it, and have a totall of 15.1 cubes an I could possibly squese out some more on the edges if I really needa to

Plenty for 2 15"s ported. cool. 2 lvl 3 15"s

Um what are they rated for? 750 each right? I'm pretty sure they would be better off a 1500 if they are rated for 750. Yep. Depends on thesubs really. You probably only need 7 cubes for lvl3s but I'd do 8 personally. After displacement of ofcourse.