Sonic Electronix

You haven't got the amp yet eh? might as well go for the 1.5k and give then 750 each. The subs displacement is probably only like 0.2-0.25 each. 8 cubes after displacement. so the port gets added on.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

make sure you can get the box into the trunk if you build it outside of the car 8 cubes is a big box

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

make sure you can get the box into the trunk if you build it outside of the car 8 cubes is a big box

x2 on that.

OP not that much more will be added, probably under one cube. And maybe an extra battery wouldn't need an alt though.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

All you need is like a KHc1400, or a Xs power D5100, that should be fine for your sub amp and mids n highs.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

You shouldn't need an alt. I've got a Atomic 3k and 80.2 running off a stock alt and semi upgraded battery. Soon to add a 50.4 to that as well. At the moment it doesn't drop below 12v with the engine running. But I really should get another batt. So I'm sure you will be fine. I'd add it on and keep the stock. Can't be anything bad about having that bit of extra power, make sure your alt can handle charging both though. But I'm sure it will be fine. \/ read what boon said in my sig. Lol

Edited by bassl0va