Sundown Audio

mb quart disscus line

alaskanbass

anyone had any problems with these amps just not working at all. i got mine new from sonic. it worked fine for a few weeks then stopped working, sent it back and the new one out of the box dont work. we already talked to maxxsonics. i was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-

yah i changed the fuses, and notthin works.. ithink it either fried my 4ch or my h/u anyone wanna buy a mb qaurt, a rockford 4ch and a kenwood 691 lol

clarion cz500 head unit

Kinetik hc600

2 level 3 15s in a 4th order

mb quart 1500.1 (for now untill i get a dc 1.2k)

all knu konceptz wiring

in a 2009 ford flex

-DISKOLORED AUDIO-

-Authorized Dealer for DC Soundlab in Alaska-

you want to sell broken amps? ill pay you shipping for an amp to me. wont be worth any more than that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone had any problems with these amps just not working at all. i got mine new from sonic. it worked fine for a few weeks then stopped working, sent it back and the new one out of the box dont work. we already talked to maxxsonics. i was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

That is kinda weird. I just bought mine dsc1500.1d, but i havent hook it up yet. I hope it doesnt do the same. I wanna make it last. At least for 3 yrs. i seen cheaper amp last longer. Maybe that is why they are discontinued, or maybe you hook it up wrong. I seen alot of review of it being good and i alos heard some blow. I havent seen a review of any owner with it over a year. Do you still own one? How does it sound and is it giving you any problems? And how long have you owned it?

Archived