BulletInjection Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 I was looking at this and it looks pretty amazing for $189. Anyone have experience with this? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17638_JVC+Arsenal+KD-A805.html My only gripe is the remote, not much function to it. My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
red2chfd Posted August 21, 2010 Report Posted August 21, 2010 It looks good 5v preouts ubs in the front I have an older model JVC in my work van and I like it. I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
BulletInjection Posted August 21, 2010 Author Report Posted August 21, 2010 It looks good 5v preouts ubs in the front I have an older model JVC in my work van and I like it. yeah I wont have to fumble around switching out my usb and ipod while driving with this one. And I can use blue tooth hands free with it which is awesome too. My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.