loudcivic's gettin louder build. Video added

update

btl is in with no dustcap. still havent got it yet kinda pissed about it. i needed bumps and everything else was done so i put it in and it slams. lots of different stuff moving now lol. ill try and get a vid today of it. busy swapping my dash out today. did the door panels yesterday going from blue interior to all black from my soon to be drag car. will post pics in awhile.

and yes the btl is way louder than my re i had in there

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

update

swap out my old busted up dash from my accident for a nice black one. also swapped out the door panels

begining.jpg

halfway.jpg

1.jpg

and i vid. not a very good one i will get some more

let me know what you think

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

maybe once you get a high output alternator eventually then you could get a second ap1500 so you could have 3000 watts to one fi :drinks:

My Car Audio Setup:

Sub: 1 RE Audio HC 15 Dual 2 ohm(soon to get a psi recone)

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Amp: Powerbass ASA 1000.1 Dx(eventually gonna get a planet audio bb2400.1)

Big 3: Phoenix Gold 1/0 Gauge

Amp Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 gauge

Alternator: Stock 90 amp

Battery Under the hood: Autocraft Gold Top Battery

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

HU: Pioneer DEH-2900MP

Front/Rear Amp: Hifonics Txi-4408 4 channel amp

Front Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 coaxial

Rear Deck Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6x9 coaxial

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Amp: 2 Kenwood KM-105's from 1985

Receiver: JVC RX-6008V 5.1 Channel Receiver

Pre-Amp: Kenwood KC-993

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

I do free box designs if anyone is interested

i plan on gettin a crescendo 3k if not that then something equivalent to it. im gonna fab up a bracket for a second alt from a different vehicle. i already have the belt and an open pulley just gotta get a second alt. plan on movin the hc1400 to the front and gettin a bigger batt for the back. i want more power for sure just gotta wait for money during tax time or sumthin. another ap1500 wouldnt benefit me much since they would both be at 2 ohms bridged and im at 1 ohm now with one so i would think it would be about the same power. unless i reconed it to a dual 1 which i think i would just buy another amp then do that. my voltage is a problem though right now. sittin at idle a little while ago i was hittin in the 10 volt range on some low shit. so thats my next work i have to do to it.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

nice flex! thats looks sweet

2000 chevy tahoe

interstate 75 megatron II battery

sound quest 150 amp fuse block

jvc kdr-320 head unit

rockford fosgate prime r1000-1d amp

4 gauge

2 15' p3d4-15

--------------------------------------

yet to be installed

2 15 memphis m3 mojos

2 1000 watt memphis amps

lanzar capacitor

• 3 weeks later...

a little update well i blew the audiopipe amp and im not sure why yet. my kicker amp is working fine for my door speakers. i gotta pull my sub out i think maybe one of my wires came out of the sub since i had 2 8 gauge wires in one terminal which was my mistake. i gotta buy more bolts and ring terminals and drill 2 more holes in the box and run the sub wires to them. shipping out the amp tomorrow and will be waiting for my new one. it was defiantly something that got messed up to fry it cuz amp was working perfect on lunch. went to go home from work hit the key and bam she let out the magic smoke

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived