loudcivic's gettin louder build. Video added

figured i would make some kind of build log so here it goes. i have a 93 honda civic hatch and its lowered and has a b18b1 swap. upgrading my stuff so heres the list. not as big as some of the builds on here but should sound good

kenwood headunit

alpine type s's in the doors

cheap ebay tweeters

kicker zx200.2 for the door speaker

audiopipe 1500d

old 2 stack fi btl d2 in a 4 cube box tuned to around mid 30's

kinetik hc1400 with messed up terminal(my fault)

all knu klmx 0/1 wiring

this is wut the car looks like as of now

sany0138e.jpg

this is how it was before i started everything with the old re in there. the amps were mounted to the back of the back seat and wires everywhere(looked like shit)

sany0140b.jpg

new fuse and wire

sany0186p.jpg

cleaning out the back and gettin rid of some old wire

sany0187.jpg

both sides are spray foamed. i had some problems with my quarter panels seperating from the inner fender

sany0188.jpg

my box that i made for the re se i had thats now in the wifes car. not exact on the cubes and tuning was made with re box calculator but its around 4 cubes and i retuned it and its in the mid 30's. was at about 40hz before

sany0189.jpg

my kinetik that i messed up. broke the top post part off but its back on there good and zip tied just in case it decided to come off

sany0190.jpg

kinetik back in the car with my good lookin hold down lmfao but works good. also my first time soldering the ring terminals on the wire and came out good i think

sany0191w.jpg

my wife holding the wire and heating it up for me while i was putting solder on it

sany0192u.jpg

one of the ring terminals soldered on. as you can see i made sure it had lots of solder lmao

sany0193.jpg

thats it for tonight will have more updates tomorrow

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

pics of the sub thats going in the car. waiting for new dustcap from fi and waiting for terminals and rubber gasket from fixmyspeaker. this is my first real recone so when i get the other stuff i will post more pics and vids of it in action

SANY0199.jpg

SANY0200.jpg

SANY0201.jpg

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I'll give ya some luv :peepwall: my build is the same way not to much excitement for one sub setups but I like them and yours is lookin good :drinks: more picts and vids :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Lookds good. I also did my first recone yesterday, wasn't too hard.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

thanks and ya there not to bad to recone just have to take your time. i didnt think i could do it but it turned out good so far. my terminals and gasket will be here today so i will have pics and maybe a vid of that. i hope my dustcap comes today to that would be great. updates tonight after i get more done

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

update

with new gasket on

SANY0207.jpg

new terminals soldered on turned out ok

SANY0206.jpg

drilled the holes for my sub amp. dont know how im gonna get the 0/1 into the 4 gauge holes in the amp

SANY0203.jpg

how the amps are going to be mounted until i get my new sub and 4 channel amps down the road. the kicker amp will have all the wires ran under the carpet and the carpet will be stapled to the little false floor in the back so you wont really see any wires. needed some tunes until i get my sub in

SANY0202.jpg

heres another pic of the wiring i just got off my phone

44757_148199421874091_100000521021015_343335_4666441_n.jpg

i dont have the fi in yet. i just got the terminals done today and im hoping the dustcap comes tomorrow and i will have it done and be bumping again. im sure it will be a big improvement over the re. the re was running at 2 ohms and is only a 600rms sub. the fi will be runnin at 1 ohm and is a 2000rms sub so i think it will be louder lol

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

update

pretty much done besides getting some black tack to tack down the carpet from the seat to the false floor to hide wires. dont mind the black tape lol there was a burn hole there from last owner. still havent got my damn dustcap yet so all i am doing is waiting for that and then i will have some vids up. i cant wait

also the other day when i had shit ripped apart i didnt have my box screwed down and some stupid bitch slammed her brakes on and my box slid all the way forward hitting my kicker amp and seats. well i just found out today when i was dialing the amp in that from the box hitting my amp it busted my gain knob and that is y there is a piece of zip tie between the knob and amp cover to hold the knob down or else it sets itself to like 2/3 gain and its to much so im pissed

SANY0212.jpg

SANY0214.jpg

SANY0210.jpg

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived