Sonic Electronix

With my other amp coming in tomorrow or the next day for my subs, i am looking to buy components for my doors. What suggestions do you have for a good set of components with crossovers for under 200 dollars ? And what wattage amp should i use to drive them ? need tweeters that are 2 inch or smaller to fit in my factory pods.

image17.jpg image18.jpg

rwhops.jpg

You Taurus driving mothalova!!! Lol.

Infinity kappa components have 2" tweeters that fit perfect in that spot. That's what I have but 1" tweeters fit fine with some apoxy. I know it's a Taurus between 98-99. Haha. I like my Infinity speakers but some don't like the tweeters since they can be a bit harsh. Rockford components are great and affordable.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

There's honestly tons of stuff out there in that price range. But I would probably stick with my recommendation of Rockford and just to keep it simple find a Rockford amp that matches the speaker rating. Here's what the infinitys look like

11bd64c1.jpg

a7084161.jpg

edit: stay away from Sony and get a new avatar bruh

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i have heard both the RF and infinity component systems and i would go with RF their a little cheaper and as Robert8252 said it is easier to find a matched RF amplifier for their speakers

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

I love my Sony subs !!!!

HPIM0880.JPG

Im dead serious bruh ! These subs thump for the price, check out Rockbrook's videos on this site and look these subs up on youtube and u can see that they aint as big a joke as alot of Haters think they are ! They are a stepping stone to some higher end subs for me but im happy with them for now ! And the Avatar was kinda meant as a joke ! LOL

rwhops.jpg

Ask a member in your area with some DCs, FIs, DDs, AAs, or sundown subwoofers to give you a demo. You won't think so much of your Sonys then.

Oh i completely understand, dont get me wrong, i have a friend with 4 sundowns in a hummer and my cousin has 6 DD's in his Cadillac and of course they thump HARRRRD ! Im just saying for what i gave for my Sony subs, they are great. Purchased them in the beginning with the intent to replace them later on after i got more knowledgeable with this stuff ! Didnt want to burn up some high-end Subs cuz im a NOOB !

P.s. And oh, im still keeping my Avatar !!!!!!!!!

Edited by anthonyott99
rwhops.jpg