I would never do more than 1 3k.

It is really hard on the car when you add more batteries and no one makes a bolt up alt for the obdII tegs. One 3k would be plenty. I have a friend that got into the 150s with two sa 12s and 2.5kw in a hatchback, only one C+D batt in the trunk, stock electrical. You're going to hate yourself for putting any more weight than you need to into the trunk of the integra. It fucks up everything.

Kevin

what will it mess up? im prob gonna put stock prings back into the rear so it evens it out with the weight of the box. i have a dc alt that i hope can be re cased to fit into the teg. if things work out tomorow i should have it at home, 12hrs from now :good:

If someone hit 150+ off of two 12s and 2500k then you definately gots to go bigger! Hell, if it came down to it send one of the alternator companies the stock alt with some money and tell then to do work! Or make a custom bracket to make a alternator fit right.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

If someone hit 150+ off of two 12s and 2500k then you definately gots to go bigger! Hell, if it came down to it send one of the alternator companies the stock alt with some money and tell then to do work! Or make a custom bracket to make a alternator fit right.

hell yeah im def not planning on buying another alt hopefully this one can be switched over if not traded in for a bad ass one that will

EDIT: he said his friend wanted the amp back and "he was obligated to give it back" watta fuck? lol

Lol. Tell em that will be $1,346.74 off the price of the car.

hahaha we was bitching that he wasnt getting what he was asking but since im getting in less than a wk he said fuck it 3k, as if he was saying i wasnt prob gonna buy it :pardon: he dropped it $500 and IM SURE ITS WORTH MORE THAN THAT :ninja:

GOOD NEWS! got the ride paid in cash FTW 3K

Photo1181.jpg

Got all the extra parts, he kept the amp. It was a "lanzard' brand i think, epic fail he forgot the bass knob lol car drive nice, did 100mph easy.

BAD NEWS! already got pulled over <_< the plates are off my truck, put them on there just to get it home. Cop was pretty cool surprisingly he said just take care of it and dont drive it with a different plate. So its all good :wipes sweat off forehead: :pardon:

And as always gotta get a pic of the cop in the rear view, not really a good pic but u get idea.

Photo1190.jpg

Thats the teaser pic til tomorow! :good:

your a tease

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived