1989 Chevrolet Beretta

I got this car in 1999 2000ish

1989 chevy beretta

i needed a car bought this for 200 dollars..little did I know the beretta and I were about to go on a LONG journey together..

it was pretty plain,and pretty rough,

Posted Image

Posted Image

I added 13" 80 spokes..(bad Idea in South Dakota)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is I

Posted Image

Posted Image

That box looked cool I guess...but it sounded like shit, and it wasnt loud...

so...............out it went...(turns out ,,it was WAY too big) :huh:

Try again

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted Image

Posted Image

i built this for my enjoyment,I had never been to a competition,but then all of the sudden there were 3 USAC shows locally so I went to them,and won all of them.. and a couple local little shows.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love the oldschool pics i swear i totally grew up at the same time and doin the same shit as you with the same gear (early RF, JL, some SoundStream). Only difference between me and you is you got more pics and also i gotta say it looks like you had your skills much tighter than minez much earlier. PROPS.

I lost a lot of pics from my early days due to being on my own completely since ive been barely 18 (parents moved to florida, i stayed). When you are "living off the land" sleeping wherever, partying, drinking, enjoying life the way "weeeeeeeeeee do it" then its hard to keep those old memorys around. Over time they get lost plus goin to the slammer a "few" times in those early days really makes it hard to keep track of personal belongings like photographs. I still have a few pics that managed to make it thru the "tough times" but not nearly as many you have. Id love to have pics of some of the stuff i did. I had a wall in more than one car in my early days and that was over 15 yrs ago....before a lot of peole that surf the boards were even born had 2 Fosgate 15's on 2 punch 150's in a wall LOL...ohhh the fun times! ;)

Archived