well the doors might be getting a redo or upgrade i thinking of doing

3 set 6.5 comps or putting my stock door back in and mount the 8 in the stock location and fab in the 6.5 to rear door

the volt meter is wired to the battery as my stinger was i did a big three w\ 0ga

The voltmeter wired to the battery need to be wired to the main ignition wire. That will tell you somewhat "true" voltage that your alternator is putting out to your batteries.

The stinger gauge should have 3 wires on the back. a "+" "-" and a remote turn on wire. Now obviously the 2 wires run to power and ground and the 3rd runs directly to the amp. this will give you direct voltage that your amp is seeing.

Your volt gauge up front may ready 14.4 but that doesnt mean thats what your amps are seeing.

well i think the big 3 was an big fail i only gained .7 volts maybe i shouldn't have fused it

what ddi you expect to see going from what high 13 volts to 15 volts lol... no.. generally at most u get 1 volt more.. and its always smarter to fuse all wires

my wife has a 05 g6 gt i have her stinger volt meter mounted in the little cubby hole in front of the shifter... looks ALOT better than hwere u have it.... super easy to install it there also... no cutting required and the trim panels r easy to remove also bc they r velcrod on

Doing the big three is only going to help you with current flow. think of this example. try sucking a pea through a straw, pretty hard right.....same thing goes when your amp is trying to pull load of power from your battery and your alt is having to run 10x harder provide that power on stock size wire. Now suck a pea through a 1/2" tube....current flows alot better and easier. Your not going to see loads of increase in voltage like "getlocivic" said. the big threes main general purpose is to help with current flow. And yes it is alway smart to fuse every power wire! you can never be to safe when it comes to audio and electrics.

Good Luck man!

well i think the big 3 was an big fail i only gained .7 volts maybe i shouldn't have fused it

what ddi you expect to see going from what high 13 volts to 15 volts lol... no.. generally at most u get 1 volt more.. and its always smarter to fuse all wires

my wife has a 05 g6 gt i have her stinger volt meter mounted in the little cubby hole in front of the shifter... looks ALOT better than hwere u have it.... super easy to install it there also... no cutting required and the trim panels r easy to remove also bc they r velcrod on

like i said b4 i used the cubie hole plus i like it where is it period

let it go the world isnt goin to end if i dont move it :lol:

well thanks for the link for

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

55-3210 -  8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

as for the big 3

well at the time i readed i thought it will a big help but wrong lol

your not wrong by no means mate. it is a big help just not in a huge voltage gain. Its helping you keep a more consistant voltage throughout the system which in the long run if you plan to upgrade to louder more powerful stuff it will be more benefitial. Dont get yourself down about it mate nothing your doing is wrong its just all a learning curve.

im aint down its only was easy install for a G6

i need to redo it because i took it off bc i had it get a new battery and they stripped one terminal and i had to put the stock back so im rocking a big one :lol:

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

well i have three layers on my trunk lid

i have fatmat i got off ebay my trunk dont rattle its now wiggles lol

but i need to do the rest rear of the trunk because its rattles like crazy behind the rear bumper

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

• 4 weeks later...

On my way to pay my rent i didnt have my beat up loud and once again i melted a fuse

80A fuse

4ga wire to the block then 0 ga to the battery

MTX JH600 has 3 25a fuses

100_0152.jpg

100_0154.jpg

100_0153.jpg

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D