Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Alright well I am originally from socal and have been primarily hitting up all the SQ shows but I guess its time to do the whole school deal so now im up north trying to get my degree. Anyways, I am new up here and only about an hour or two away from Sacramento and I would love to check out some norcal SPL monsters as well as get to know some of you guys. So whats going on in norcal?!

Too Much Stuff to list .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...