iceman1575 Posted August 27, 2010 Report Posted August 27, 2010 Finally got it last night after waiting so long, and haven't stopped playing it (aside from school) basically been up all night, and as soon as I got home about 2, started playing, and haven't stopped until now. Anyone else got the newest one? POTATO!
Freshman6969 Posted August 27, 2010 Report Posted August 27, 2010 nope, blizzard sucks, i played wow for the longest time, then got sick of it, pulled so much money outta my pocket Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
TeejayBee Posted August 27, 2010 Report Posted August 27, 2010 i play wow here and there now i was at like 60 hours a week haha but thats it
ch0sen Posted August 27, 2010 Report Posted August 27, 2010 sc2 is epic, forget about that wow crap, whats your email and i'll add you My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
iceman1575 Posted August 29, 2010 Author Report Posted August 29, 2010 nope, blizzard sucks, i played wow for the longest time, then got sick of it, pulled so much money outta my pocket So you're comparing two completely different games from one company? WoW is a first person strategy game that does require money to play online, while SC2 is a one-time pay real time strategy game with FREE multiplayer? Thanks, that helps a ton. sc2 is epic, forget about that wow crap, whats your email and i'll add you [email protected] I've played it essentially nonstop since last night. Been playing campaign & co-op vs AI. since I woke up. I think I'll be ending up going into rehab for the game. Lol POTATO!
skittlesRgood Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 im pissed that this game is finally out and i dont have a computer that will play it. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.