Problem.

you know you dont have to refer speakers as "stage". front left speaker is fine...

check for shorted out wires or wires touching metal. are all the speakers on the headunit the same ohm load? or at least you arent mixing ohm loads, like a 2 ohm speaker on the left channel and a 4 ohm on the right.

What is up with people joining this forum and talking like they're in 1st grade? I have no idea what this guy's asking...

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

you know you dont have to refer speakers as "stage". front left speaker is fine...

check for shorted out wires or wires touching metal. are all the speakers on the headunit the same ohm load? or at least you arent mixing ohm loads, like a 2 ohm speaker on the left channel and a 4 ohm on the right.

front sound stage can mean all the speakers in front, like mids and tweets. do we really need to be picky about such a small word?

OP. you said he was installing the speaker and they all went out? you dont mean they were playing while he was installing do you?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yes, he had them playing while installing so mixing is possible. Alex K other people understand me so if your just going to criticise my question then just get out of here i don't need it right now. Simple question. Don't need to call me a first grader.

...learn to take criticism. having like 10 posts and getting butthurt to another member who is telling you their opinion doesnt look good.

but how can it be fixed? tell your friend to buy new speakers that are the same ohm load and stop mixing shit together (if that is the problem)

yes, he had them playing while installing so mixing is possible. Alex K other people understand me so if your just going to criticise my question then just get out of here i don't need it right now. Simple question. Don't need to call me a first grader.

Ok, well then.. what youre saying is you were installing speakers, and the 6x9s were hooked up to an amp, and the fronts were off the HU... You then proceeded to hook up the fronts and then the left one went out? Help me better understand because that's what I got out of your question.

and btw, was your car on while you were installing this stuff? I dont see a way anything coulda went out if the - on the batt was dissconnected.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

As i had said. He has new speakers which are all at 4 ohm loads. He was installing them 1 by one with music playing. old speakers were 2 ohm new speakers were 4 ohm he installed 1 4 ohm while the 2 ohm speakers were running so thats what happened i guess. there was only mixing during the install but we had all 4 of the speakers. I take criticism well by the way but i don't take people bullshit when it comes to putting me down like that. They can go fuck themselves. If you dont understand the question don't insult me. Ask me to rephrase it. Grow up Alex.

Wow no need to be an asshole im trying to help you out here? There's part 1 of your problem, installing that while the cars ON and the RADIOS ON. Ever since i've started this car audio stuff, every instruction manuel, every site, everyone i've talked to, they first thing you want to do when you work on this shit is kill all power in your car. Dont get in the habbit of working with car audio/electronics with power going through the car. You know how many times i would have arched my batteries had i not unplugged them while working on mine? All it takes is that positive wire to touch your chassis and you're gonna get fucked sideways, longways, etc. My suggestion is next time cut the power, install everything at once, then turn it on.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg