Problem.

ok well since you have the attitude of the average noob that comes on here ill be blunt.

your friend is a fucking moron for installing speaker while the system is playing music!!!! holy fuck, ive heard of very few dumber things on this site. he fucked up his HU because he installed speakers with the system playing. not to mention hu's are made for a 4ohm load. most dont like 2ohms.

have a nice day

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

skittles i never even said anything to you and the only reason i called alex out was because he basically insulted me in his first post. Uncalled for. I just don't appreciate being treated like an ass. noone does. and thanks for the information. As i had said i wasnt installing. Thanks for the help. The head unit still plays rear stage still plays and apparently my friend said the rear stage is not on the amp its also on the h/u. Front stage is out cold. wont play.

The only reason the rear ones work is because the only connection they have with the HU is the rcas since you said they were hooked up to an amp. oh well, lesson learned.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.