Rogers: Calling you out!

wtf is snakebites..

gawd Im old.......

a/s/L/pics?..lol

aaaahahah been years since I seen a/s/l

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i cant agree with rogers being a punk. cause he is a good buyer and didnt post a bad review for me accidently sending his batt upside down.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Oh... heh. Well, nobody gave me this need to know info. Somebody wasn't doing their job. :P

18/f/IL

Although, I do the the "f" is somewhat obvious. :P

...srsly? im 18 and also live in illinois. chicago ftw. i sound like a craigslist ad lol

by the way i was joking about the asl thing you didnt have to tell us haha

i cant agree with rogers being a punk. cause he is a good buyer and didnt post a bad review for me accidently sending his batt upside down.

Hehe... I guess he's not really a punk, but I'm his woman. I HAVE to call him names. Hehe jk. You sent him the battery? BTW, I think it's wayyy cool of you to send him another one. =]

...srsly? im 18 and also live in illinois. chicago ftw. i sound like a craigslist ad lol

by the way i was joking about the asl thing you didnt have to tell us haha

Chicago... Ha! The last time I was in Chicago (which was a few years back) I was bombarded by naked female prostitutes on the sidewalk. Lol. My eyes are scarred forever. :P

Archived