Rogers: Calling you out!

Haha. I'd like to try, but I'm going to need some practice and patience beforehand.

yeah i still get a lil too excited and hurt myself with power tools :noob:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

It's true. He's known to do whorish things for other stuff too. ;)

Ahahaha. I'm going to be dead when he reads all this. Muwahaha.

Muwahaha!

Bahahaha!

Okay... Now that that's out of my system. =]

i thought you said you werent a whore.....*suspicious* LOLJK

Ahahaha. Well, at least you don't hurt yourself trying to plug in the power tool. Hehee. Major :noob:

im gonna guess your one of those ppl that say hmm i wonder if the little metal prong does go all the way into the plug... maybe if i just hold my finger to the side of it ill be able to see if it does :ehh:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Ahhh... And see this is where you are wrong... I said I wasn't a slut... Never said anything about not being a whore... Rofl

But, while we're on the subject... I'm not. Lol

i'd like to see a girls opinion on the difference? because i dont see a difference lol

im gonna guess your one of those ppl that say hmm i wonder if the little metal prong does go all the way into the plug... maybe if i just hold my finger to the side of it ill be able to see if it does :ehh:

Rofl... Well, I wouldn't say I'm that bad. Although, that does make me curious! =]

Something more along the lines of tripping over the cord while trying to plug it in, or while making my way to the outlet.

Me = Klutz fo sho.

Archived