Jump to content

Rogers: Calling you out!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Huh... That's ironic considering... Oh nevermind... I'm not supposed to tell... Bahaha.

Rogers is known to do whorish things for Kicker and Sundown products.

Posted

Rogers is known to do whorish things for Kicker and Sundown products.

It's true. He's known to do whorish things for other stuff too. ;)

Ahahaha. I'm going to be dead when he reads all this. Muwahaha.

Muwahaha!

Bahahaha!

Okay... Now that that's out of my system. =]

Posted

Haha. I'd like to try, but I'm going to need some practice and patience beforehand.

yeah i still get a lil too excited and hurt myself with power tools :noob:

I can't stop building!!!


4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
Posted

It's true. He's known to do whorish things for other stuff too. ;)

Ahahaha. I'm going to be dead when he reads all this. Muwahaha.

Muwahaha!

Bahahaha!

Okay... Now that that's out of my system. =]

i thought you said you werent a whore.....*suspicious* LOLJK

Posted

i thought you said you werent a whore.....*suspicious* LOLJK

Ahhh... And see this is where you are wrong... I said I wasn't a slut... Never said anything about not being a whore... Rofl

But, while we're on the subject... I'm not. Lol

Posted

Ahahaha. Well, at least you don't hurt yourself trying to plug in the power tool. Hehee. Major :noob:

im gonna guess your one of those ppl that say hmm i wonder if the little metal prong does go all the way into the plug... maybe if i just hold my finger to the side of it ill be able to see if it does :ehh:

I can't stop building!!!


4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
Posted

Ahhh... And see this is where you are wrong... I said I wasn't a slut... Never said anything about not being a whore... Rofl

But, while we're on the subject... I'm not. Lol

i'd like to see a girls opinion on the difference? because i dont see a difference lol

Posted

im gonna guess your one of those ppl that say hmm i wonder if the little metal prong does go all the way into the plug... maybe if i just hold my finger to the side of it ill be able to see if it does :ehh:

Rofl... Well, I wouldn't say I'm that bad. Although, that does make me curious! =]

Something more along the lines of tripping over the cord while trying to plug it in, or while making my way to the outlet.

Me = Klutz fo sho.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 727 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...