Jump to content

Rogers: Calling you out!


Recommended Posts

Posted

i think imma have to just get that face as a huge sticker and put it on my back window of my truck. dam man its just like those jesus faces that look like there painted backwords so no mater where ur its always looking at u

great fucking idea!!!!!!111two1111. i should just print this out and tape it to my window lol.

Posted

I heard that Rogers dosnt use porn for Fapping. He stares at his Kicker comps or goes to the Kicker website. Probably has 100 gigs of Kicker product pictures and installs. Im just saying.

Oooo... Burn.

That's mean. Lol

Rogers isn't a fapper. He's too cool for that. =]

Posted

No dear you would NOT believe the amount of guys on here that still think I'm a guy shrug.gif

<---------- I thought that was somewhat obvious myself, but I was wrong :P

Sad thing is I thought GRITS was up until about a month after being on the forum, adn reading her sig...I was like hmm must be gay or a chick

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Posted

for joo starcraft fans...this is sort of terrible and im probably going to hell for laughing.

10pd8oi.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4942 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...