LoudNLow931 Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 I'm looking for a decent set of 6x9's. Only looking to spend like $120 at the most. My current stock 6x9's the drivers one doesnt work and the passenger one cuts in and out so Its annoying lol. I want a component set so I can run them off my CV 400.4. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 So you want a by9 that comes with a seperate tweeter??? ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
LoudNLow931 Posted September 2, 2010 Author Report Posted September 2, 2010 Something like this would work lol. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2481_Rockford+Fosgate+Punch+P1692S.html 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted September 2, 2010 Author Report Posted September 2, 2010 Im thinking about getting these. They say 80watts RMS for each side but would they be fine on a Cerwin Vega EXL 400.4? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9487_Eclipse+SC6900.html 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
speedball1978 Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 what about kickers??? they sounded pretty good from what i've heard..
CaptainzPlanetz Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 Im thinking about getting these. They say 80watts RMS for each side but would they be fine on a Cerwin Vega EXL 400.4? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9487_Eclipse+SC6900.html They shouldnt have a problem as long as they are crossed over correctly, I believe my Rainbows are rated right around 100rms a piece but I have them on a Kicker 650.4 putting almost 200rms to each of em, and they are doing fine... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.