Sonic Electronix

Yes if you have hardener in it but not enough it will harden eventually just will be a while. Have a heat gun by any chance? Could try that carefully from about 12-20" away on low heat for a minute or two and see if it makes any progress

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

thank you.. i just asked my papaw and he said the same thing.. heat is what cures it... and hotter batches next time cuz 30drops is way not enough... unless your in a desert

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

I like the jelly btw.. it's thick like bondo and spreads very thick.

I take that back.. bought some resin today... night and day diff...

oh and put the panels in the sun today and they hardened finally and i used more jelly for the top of the pods and mixed it hotter... still was tacky forever.. so i built up somemore over the tacky with resin and more cloth.. it was dry in like 30min...

so in conclusion i'm a complete retard. Jelly sucks and my autobody teacher is a reject....(for more than just that reason) it's his first year teaching and he has issues with the teaching part... good at body work though... check out my build for pics

CLICKY

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\