Sundown Audio

POWER ACOUSTIK BAMF SERIES BAMF2000/1D

josemolina2008

Cool oh and another question right now I have all stock electrical and two 12" and my lights dim when the bass hits, does this mean that I need to upgrade my electrical system? I would think so if I'm gonna run 3 12 now.

yeah it does...a better quality bat up front should take care of it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

if your voltage drops even a tenth of a volt, that could be enough to notice a difference in light brightness. capacitors wont help. a better battery (XS power, NGT extreme for example) will create a better "buffer" between the alternator and your electrical components. no reason for your lights to be dimming ridiculous amounts with a 600w lanzar amplifier that outputs 300rms (i dont know, off the top of my head, just a guess)

if your voltage drops even a tenth of a volt, that could be enough to notice a difference in light brightness. capacitors wont help. a better battery (XS power, NGT extreme for example) will create a better "buffer" between the alternator and your electrical components. no reason for your lights to be dimming ridiculous amounts with a 600w lanzar amplifier that outputs 300rms (i dont know, off the top of my head, just a guess)

Yeah I know that's what I was thinking it shouldn't dim at all could it also be that my alt. is going bad?

2 12" JL Audio W3's, Sealed box, Quantum Audio QB1500d