Windows Xp on Mac OSx Questions

Okay I recently Did the Windows Download on My Macbook Pro VIA BOOTCAMP

My question now is, How do I get my Windows OS to recognize the Drivers such as Wifi,Bluetooth,ect.?

The macbook has then How do I get them to recognize?

Been Searching a HOW-TO on the web for a couple hours.... Nothing that answers my specific Question

I wanna be able to connect to the internet Via Windows, and Also Connect to My 360.2 from the Mac.

Any help would GREATLY be appriciated

Alohas

~Smokey

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Are you using bootcamp that came with a mac or did you download and try installing it? Do you know what version of boot camp? What mac OS?

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Isn't bootcamp the one that you can ONLY run one OS? either your on mac or windows?

you should get/try Parallel OR. fusion, even virtual box(free). that way you can run Windows on your mac while the mac is running.

It's like windows is an application on the mac that way you can run both OS.

so you can run wifi through the mac, and if you want to download something from the internet you can then transfer? or it might just work on Windows cuss the Mac OS is the main one?.

im assuming it'll work bro? just a suggestion

(Youtube has tutorials on all 3 programs)

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

• 1 month later...