red2chfd Posted October 22, 2010 Author Report Posted October 22, 2010 Started framing in the blowthru under the rear deck and on top of the gas tank and ran 2 runs of 0g under the car. Big 3 done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TtlOK_G5Wo I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
JONESBOY Posted October 22, 2010 Report Posted October 22, 2010 NICE I HAVE A LINCOLN TOO GOIN TO WATCH AND SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT
red2chfd Posted October 25, 2010 Author Report Posted October 25, 2010 NICE I HAVE A LINCOLN TOO GOIN TO WATCH AND SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT Thanks got more work done in between customers' cars. New vid up today! I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted October 26, 2010 Author Report Posted October 26, 2010 rebuild vid8 The box build! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUk4IFPOQx8 I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
fecupe2001 Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 What up Bill? very nice idea man, first time i see something like that, flat squared boxes suck ass! hahaha, i think it´s gonna work great also, when are you gonna to continue working on it? I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
red2chfd Posted October 27, 2010 Author Report Posted October 27, 2010 What up Bill? very nice idea man, first time i see something like that, flat squared boxes suck ass! hahaha, i think it´s gonna work great also, when are you gonna to continue working on it? I worked on it again today got the subs playing and its going to be loud! I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted October 27, 2010 Author Report Posted October 27, 2010 rebuild vid9 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBilXTyd5R4 I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted October 28, 2010 Author Report Posted October 28, 2010 Lt. Steve and Cpt. Issac He's a good guy!!! I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted October 29, 2010 Author Report Posted October 29, 2010 more pics making the 33hz port I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
fecupe2001 Posted October 29, 2010 Report Posted October 29, 2010 very nice, my only concern it´s the port so close to the bottom of the box tho, hurry up Bill I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.