All Kinds Of Stuff For Trade

cmrs2k

$500 for both the big and small Xtants.

$250 for the JL 300/2.

I always get poor shipping quotes, so I will overshoot any shipping quotes and in the instance that we do something, I will refund the difference in shipping.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

• 4 weeks later...

1 Kicker X31 Crossover (3-way active)

2 Kicker KQ5 (1/2 Din eq's)

how much for each of those items

I let a friend of mine use them until time of sale. He has since mentioned that he wants to buy them. He will not be able to buy them until about three weeks from now. If you want them, I would do $150 for all three plus whatever shipping. I see that you are in Lubbock, if you ever get over this way you could check them out in person. I don't have a rep on here, just my ebay rep. The name on there is cmrs2k. Let me know and I will get them back. Thanks.

Also, the JL Audio amps are all gone.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

I let a friend of mine use them until time of sale. He has since mentioned that he wants to buy them. He will not be able to buy them until about three weeks from now. If you want them, I would do $150 for all three plus whatever shipping. I see that you are in Lubbock, if you ever get over this way you could check them out in person. I don't have a rep on here, just my ebay rep. The name on there is cmrs2k. Let me know and I will get them back. Thanks.

Also, the JL Audio amps are all gone.

Thats a great price bro! I am not able to pick these up tho.
smd2.gifduck.jpg

• 1 month later...

How much you want for the T3000, Will u trade for 3- T1000's?

The T30001 is about to go back into use. This decision was finalized last night. Sorry, I haven't had a chance to post that until now.

T3K is off the list.

Soundstream XXX-6500 is gone too. I'm not sure if I mentioned that before or not.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

are u interested in a brand new soundstream xxx-6500d amp for some stuff let me know

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

Archived