Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 15s inch audioques

Hey guys im about to build this box for two fifteens and im wondering if this looks right to you.This is going in to a cadillac escalde esv

epitsbox.png

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

you need HELLA more port area. try around 16-18sqin per cubic foot. you are at 9.10...always makes me mad, ALWAYS, when people miss those 3 freaking numbers (that are given to you on the bottom right by the way). also your port should be 19.5" to reach the bottom of the box and the top of the 1st baffle.

10.4 cubes for 2 15's? seems a little big dont you think? and yea ^^^ port area is on the small side.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

wont giving it a ton more port area be more bad for it?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

That and how long wolid i need it to get a tuning frequence of 35 hz?

wont giving it a ton more port area be more bad for it?

No completely the opposite. You need at LEAST 12 sqin of port for each cube.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

All right i gots me a new diesing hows this one>?

epitsbox-1.png

number of common port walls makes a difference too, other than that it looks ok could of gone a little bigger on the port area if you wanted to but i guess that will cut it.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

...that port is too thin and doesnt have enough port area.

just put the height as 19.5 inches, common port walls as 3, and adjust the width and length till you get about 16sqin per cubic foot and tune to mid to high 30s.