AlpineGuy87 Posted September 8, 2010 Report Posted September 8, 2010 (edited) Whats up!!! Been few years since I've been around but I've got a different ride and an upcoming audio project! Thanks to Nick, I'll be gettin the ride hooked up this month. Edited September 8, 2010 by AlpineGuy87 Quote 06 SCION tC
cmamtower Posted September 8, 2010 Report Posted September 8, 2010 congrats Quote apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.