DeepHittersMagazine Posted August 24, 2007 Author Report Posted August 24, 2007 That truck named "R.A.V.E." featured in Deep Hitters Magazine is tight as f**k the one with the big screen in the tail gate. Those double D speakers are nice too I seen some in action on realm of excursion in a chevy s 10 Oh yeah, I have to say that it's one of the hottest trucks out there, I can't that away from him. It has (4) 15 CV strokers, (6) 12" v-max and about 42 6.5" CV compents DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Twigz Posted August 25, 2007 Report Posted August 25, 2007 Oh yeah, I have to say that it's one of the hottest trucks out there, I can't that away from him. It has (4) 15 CV strokers, (6) 12" v-max and about 42 6.5" CV compents pictures pictures pictures! when they gonna be up im starting my build soon as well were hopefully getting the back seat tomm! woot. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.