2 door 98 Acura CL soon to be wall with 6 12" sundown SA's and 3 audiopipe 3000d's. The smaller of the 2 shop demo vehicles ;)

You guys don't want updates LOL

The car has been sold, and purchased by a friend of mine. You guys might remember the wall I did in the jeep with 2 15" Orion HCCA's.. Anyways, he owns the car now.. Pro's and Con's

Pro, I get to finish the car, Put my name on the install, and take it to shows locally

Con, Eric left Midwest Car Audio, and is no longer associated with the company

There has been a HUGE hold on the rest of this install. The subs are in and wired to play music with 1 amp for the time being (He's impatient knowing it would be months before I can work on it again) and it sounds good for the little amount of power. But it won't make an appearance until the build is finished. I'll bring this thread back up from the dead when it's in my hands again.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

You guys don't want updates LOL

The car has been sold, and purchased by a friend of mine. You guys might remember the wall I did in the jeep with 2 15" Orion HCCA's.. Anyways, he owns the car now.. Pro's and Con's

Pro, I get to finish the car, Put my name on the install, and take it to shows locally

Con, Eric left Midwest Car Audio, and is no longer associated with the company

There has been a HUGE hold on the rest of this install. The subs are in and wired to play music with 1 amp for the time being (He's impatient knowing it would be months before I can work on it again) and it sounds good for the little amount of power. But it won't make an appearance until the build is finished. I'll bring this thread back up from the dead when it's in my hands again.

he left?? whattttt??? :trippy: and how much did you sell it for? lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived