Sonic Electronix

Bad News/Good News all in one day

So the yukon is gone, had to sell it to cover an unexpected emergency. Got double out of it what i paid for it.. Student loan check gets released on september 29th then its off to find a new ride....im thinking that theres a nice 99 silverado ext cab that could use a little smd love...(note: Wall build is OUT of the question seeing that i have to transport two 3-year-olds daily.....)Ideas, thoughts, etc...im open to your guys ideas...

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Exzactly :)

Ive been thinking about it, im not afraid to cut sheet metal and am pretty handy with glassin and bondo(2 years of auto body) the only thing that baffles me is the whole box building thing..i dont wanna stick some prefabs under the toneau(sp) cover and call it a blow thru. cuz that would be :noob: and id prob have to do a SELF :ban2: lol

those poor 3 year olds haha

Theyre boys they love cars, speakers, etc. We get in the car and they always want the music loud. Theyve already told mom " :clapping: dads putting a tv in his new truck" gotta love em

Anyone with a blow through ive got my pen and paper out for tips/tricks/advice etc, and yes there is an RV dealer about 2000 ft from the garage door :)