Sonic Electronix

Might be a problem, what do you think?

Ive been searching for a Chiltons torrent or something but I cant find one, know a site that has them ?

check at an autozone, they usually have one for all cars before like 2004 or 2005

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

IIRC that chrome plate is separate from the bumper. I'm planning a junkyard trip tomorrow; if I come across a Fleetwood there I'll look and see how it's attached. Could be a matter of unbolting it and putting somethign behind it, like some foam tape or bits of rubber or whatever, then bolting it back on.

...Or did you mean that whole quarter's makin noise?

Too many projects, too little time...

IIRC that chrome plate is separate from the bumper. I'm planning a junkyard trip tomorrow; if I come across a Fleetwood there I'll look and see how it's attached. Could be a matter of unbolting it and putting somethign behind it, like some foam tape or bits of rubber or whatever, then bolting it back on.

...Or did you mean that whole quarter's makin noise?

The whole quarter is but I was already planning on getting the damplifier so that would take care of the trunk part anyway.

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)