Second Skin Audio

RE Audio SX

pheint_1

yea ive read that the L7's would be louder but they can't compare to the SX's SQ thx for the input bro, and i also explained to him how it is and now he's glad with his purchase again, thx forum for all the helpful info.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

did you test both of them??? if you did please explain this would help out alot, thx.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

My bro had an SX and my cousin had an L7 both 12's both ported to specs but the SX was almost as loud and WAY cleaner we deomoed and most people thought they were 2 and they did not have that big of a reaction to the L7's , and because most thieves don't know what is RE they will not try to steal but the SX is better in every way, build a box at 2.5 cubes 33 hz and your uncle would be more than satisfied.

thx for the input man, so basically the sx is comparable in output to the L7 but the sx takes the cake in clarity... thx again for the input guys. :good:

Archived