s10 peak frequency??

I'm going to be building a new box this weekend hopefully. I'm trying to figure out numbers right now and wondering what the s10s peak frequency is. I'm wanting this box to be tuned decent, something that will get me a decent numbers on the term lab. I don't have access to one, so I can't figure out my peak frequency. In previous runs I scored a 143.3 in my ext. cab s10 w/ 4 t1 12's (Gorilla Zoe - money man). I'm wanting to try to improve this number, maybe the tuning of the box will help. Right now its tuned to like 32hz. Let me know any ideas. I also assume subs forward and port up the best (current set up)?? I was thinking subs forward, port forward on top. let me know. thanks.

Edited by waniack85

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2

I'm going to be building a new box this weekend hopefully. I'm trying to figure out numbers right now and wondering what the s10s peak frequency is. I'm wanting this box to be tuned decent, something that will get me a decent numbers on the term lab. I don't have access to one, so I can't figure out my peak frequency. In previous runs I scored a 143.3 in my ext. cab s10 w/ 4 t1 12's (Gorilla Zoe - money man). I'm wanting to try to improve this number, maybe the tuning of the box will help. Right now its tuned to like 32hz. Let me know any ideas. I also assume subs forward and port up the best (current set up)?? I was thinking subs forward, port forward on top. let me know. thanks.

Mine peaks around 44-45 hz. So far I have found sub/port up to be the loudest, with the equipment listed in my sig I have done a 144.3 sealed on the dash and a 148.3 in the kick-panel with one door open. My box is tuned to 37 hz but I'm going to try one tuned higher just for competitions which I'm sure will put up better numbers.

TDH FTW !!!

What year s 10??? Newer ones peak around 58 to 63hz not great for music older body styles even have a higher peak

My s10 is an 01. Man...that seems awefully high...haha..what music has beats that high?? my current system hits pretty decent for lower notes, but sucks on high stuff, but if its the only way. What frequency would be a good starting point??

01 s10 - you scored yourself a nice number for one sub (correct?)...that crazy if so, sure puts my numbers to shame. ha ha

Edited by waniack85

143.3 @ 32hz Sealed up/mic on dash w/term lab.

RF 20001bd

RF T6004

4 T1 12's

2 sets T162S

RAVDVD2