basebalz13 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Another massive build getting done over here, Brandon Springle out of Norfolk, Va brought over his 1993 Honda Accord. The build started out going with 2 DC level 6 18s but now is going to be 4 DC level 5 18s with PSI soft parts. Heres a list of what is getting done: Substage- 4 DC lvl 5 18s, psi soft parts 2 American bass 1100.1's dB Designs 4th order Mids/highs- 18 PRV 8" speakers 6 PRV 10" speakers PRV tweeters 3 Soundigital 1000.4s 1 Sundown 200.4 Electrical- 3 singer alts ALL Sky High wiring 9 CnD batteries Misc- Full air ride strut setup Train horn H22a1 Motor swap with tranny I'm sure I left quite a few things out but basically it's just a whole lotta sexy custom stuff My Facebook- http://www.facebook....m/#!/basebalz13My Twitter- @DB___Designs (3 underscores) Jay Henderson's 'Blue Hurricane' F-150 6 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135451-hot-girls-oh-and-alphasig293s-rebuild-6-aa-mayhem-18s-2-cactus-k12-30k-rms-f150-pics-fixed/ Trippi Congo's Hummer- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141430-trippis-hummer-the-final-chapter-eye-candy-on-page-36-52/ Brandon Springle's Accord 4 18s 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179046-honda-accord-4-18s-4th-order-tdh-member/ Cody Johnson F-150 8 15's 4th order- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179931-cody-johnsons-f-150-8-15s-4th-order/
truthsayer Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Damn. That honda's gonna be destroyed. Sounds like a nice build. truthsayer
Tecomah Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 This is going to be awesome 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Rockford96 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 At first I was like no way before I clicked then I seen it was you this is gonna be badass My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
ToNasty Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Is this an accord wagon? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dblovah51 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 This must be a xl sized accord this should be good! Don't tink the car gonna survive tho lol 2004 trailblazer 4 FI BTL 18s (2) DC 10.0k xs power d3100s mechman 270 158.2 @41
dblovah51 Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Not to mention triple alts in a accord! 2004 trailblazer 4 FI BTL 18s (2) DC 10.0k xs power d3100s mechman 270 158.2 @41
g2shuck Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 Damn I'm in for this one 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
iwannabeloud Posted November 25, 2013 Report Posted November 25, 2013 I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.