SMD/LVL 5 Warhorse F150. 10/18 new XS POWER

Use kicker wire bro! And can you post the wire diagram you did on the D1 coils to the amp...? I aswell have the warhorse and am pickin up D1's as we speak.....

Man that shit is so expensive! I can get thicker wire for the same price to use for my long runs from front to back and then use a better looking wire for my runs into the truck that will be visible.

Ill post up a drawing on how to wire the D1s in a few. If you got the warhorse lets see that beast!

Ive got some new TL testing numbers im bout to post up.

Man that shit is so expensive! I can get thicker wire for the same price to use for my long runs from front to back and then use a better looking wire for my runs into the truck that will be visible.

Ill post up a drawing on how to wire the D1s in a few. If you got the warhorse lets see that beast!

Ive got some new TL testing numbers im bout to post up.

Here is my sexy beast :)

Birthsheet 10,600wrms

IMG_20100822_013654.jpg

Pickin up recones for my subs right now.... my build will start next weekend :)

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Took the truck out to do some Termlab testing just for kicks to test out the new HU and play with my gains and limiter on the amp to see what is best and well here are the results along with a wiring diagram for 2 D1s on the Warhorse as promised.

2 D1 wired to the Warhorse

_media_external_images_media_50.jpg

The box that is in the truck now is 16.5 cuft before displacements this works out to about 7 cuft per driver after displacements. Now for the numbers.

First test was done at 5000w 2500w per sub. 42hz tone

_media_external_images_media_46.jpg

Second test was done at RMS rated power for the SMDs 7000w 3500w per sub. 42hz tone

_media_external_images_media_47.jpg

Third test was done at full power from the Warhorse 10000w 5000w per sub. 42hz tone

_media_external_images_media_48.jpg

What do yall think.

I got it straight from kicker :) I gots the connections lol

And this is going in a blowthrough of my escalade EXT on 2 TSNS 18's.... :)

Box isn't fully finished yet but here she is

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

That looks good. I might have to borrow some of you ideas I think I am about to get a job building a box in the same truck you have for 2 mayhem 18s.

those are decent #s there OP, but it has a bit of room for improvement.

elvis got the og caddy 8) .

ive heard 2 mayhem 18s in an avalanche before, iirc it did 52s.

Yeah the numbers arent bad for the SMDs on 5k, but to put up some real good numbers they need to see 7k each. I will be doing drop in testing between the SMDs Mayhems and LVL 5s to give everyone some good info on all of the subs.

Archived