2X point MECA event in MARYLAND!!

Ric Thornton

Somebody bring an oscope to do my gains on my HU/EQ/Amps? lol. Im really busting my ass to get the car done but only thats holding me back is an oscope. I plan on getting there like right around 10 so please if you can help me out let me know

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

its some guy with a jetta sealed the trunk with a 15" atomic i think was saying either hes gona beat matt this year or wait till next year and hes saying you guys mod your subs and amps so you can win shit i just looked at him and said alright big guy he also told me that DC makes lvl8's just dosnt tell the public i said yeah your right since the lvl 6 is out already ....

Can i get my gear scoped at the show or what :-|. I will pay whoever does it.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

its some guy with a jetta sealed the trunk with a 15" atomic i think was saying either hes gona beat matt this year or wait till next year and hes saying you guys mod your subs and amps so you can win shit i just looked at him and said alright big guy he also told me that DC makes lvl8's just dosnt tell the public i said yeah your right since the lvl 6 is out already ....

I know who you are talking about actually. We met him at the MECA event in Pottsville, PA.

My response is this.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We mod our subs? ok... if me rebuilding the subwoofers and doing recones makes them better than DD made them, I will take that as a compliment.

We mod our amps? ok... the metro amplifiers have been tweaked by basically removing one thing from the board to allow the amplifier to operate over 15.5 volts (actually it can now take up to 18.3v), but the class we are in allows that... and MUCH MUCH more. We haven't even begun to do concrete, steel, bulletproof glass (that we are allowed to do in our MECA class) and are still setting world records, as well as hanging with setups much much larger than what we use (one 15 no wall)

Just because I read the rules and CAN actually do those things, that makes me a bad guy or something??? lol... This guy would never say this to my face... So to be quite frank... If he nor anyone else for that matter, can't say anything nice, then they should keep their uneducated, and uninformed opinions to themselves. :)

and for the record, he got his rear end handed to him by one of my girls in the amateur street class, AMATEUR. :)

Some people really know how to make you smile. :)

Archived