Second Skin Audio

Pro's And Con's Of The L7

audio??

I had L7 12's in my mustang running off a modded RF 1501BD and they slammed extremly hard 146.xx on the termlab, then I smoked em, they do have a lifetime warrenty, so I say go for it, just becareful with em if you give them more than RMS power, if you smell the voicecoils getting hot turn it off.

I would take a L7 over a Type R anyday of the week, I had nothin but issues with the type r, killed 4 of em.

I had L7 12's in my mustang running off a modded RF 1501BD and they slammed extremly hard 146.xx on the termlab, then I smoked em, they do have a lifetime warrenty, so I say go for it, just becareful with em if you give them more than RMS power, if you smell the voicecoils getting hot turn it off.

I would take a L7 over a Type R anyday of the week, I had nothin but issues with the type r, killed 4 of em.

well thanks for the advice i guess ill just get the l7 since everyone says they are pretty good

Yep the L7s and the Compvx are the same thing but the L7 is louder, but then again the Compvx has better Sound Quality so when it comes to these two the L7 is more of a SPL sub and the Compvx is a SQ sub.

I personally like L7s they sound very good as long as you have the right power and enclosure. I've heard many of them :D

Yeah I had L7's they are overpriced, blow easily and they do have pressure points on the corners of the surround making them weak. Overall the subs arent that good. A Type R would be an awesome choice! L7's will be the biggest mistake!!! Now I have 2 15" Mmats P3.0s and they are 10 times louder and more reliable.

Ive had 2 12" L7's for about 6 months gettin about 800 RMS each. Picked them both up on ebay for $380 shipped. They have worked fine for me and get pretty loud. Had it mettered at 142.7 Db. The sound quality could be better but again it is an spl sub and deff worth the money.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

$350 for an L7 is the biggest rip off ever. They are $200-250 at the most. And all they do is have overheating and blowing problems!!!!

Who said they paid $350??? I have been giving them a little over there RMS daily and no problems at all.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Archived