If you guys like Call of Duty Subscribe to me

your ten years behind me broskie not hating if you want an editor hit me up

my channel is

http://www.youtube.com/user/herosquad?feature=mhum

i stopped cod though got into halo again

nah, im good. Not hating but Im gonna put either full gameplays or "good clips" not just hey i got this kill, then this one, clips are different from whats in your "montage" everything I have done so far is in a matter of 10 total games. Im in school and dont have a lot of time to play. My buddy and I used to record while playing halo 2 with pros i.e. Snip3down, Gunshot Scarface....... and he knows what hes doing, so im good on that front.

ANYWAY tonight I started on a little 2 minute "montage" if you will, nothing fancy or "Wanted" related, just clips that I got through the past couple days. Snipes, Multi kill runs, 3+ kill sprays, random sniper shit, and just a couple plays that I thought I shit on kids lol. But Like I said before all my vids from now on will be going through sony Vegas and edited to the max for clear quality. I should be posting a video either Friday night/Saturday. Thanks