Sundown Audio

Amp Draw At Diff Ohms

lol i know it is the stupidist shit ever!! like it has terminal relays and stuff lol. my friend told me do big 3 and i said NO lol totally not worth the time.. question on something..the only way id get a colorado extreme reg cab is if i could do blowthrough.. how hard is this or how much would one cost lol?

Very/alot...PM Chode69 about it he's working on one right now.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Guest MegaloManiac
I'm not saying the car sucks,I'm just saying changing the batt sucks.The time it takes to change them averages 45 minutes

lol Do you even know who Michael Scott is?

I would say so, but i dont know much. The way i see it, that will help because anytime you have a sponatneously larger current draw (because music is dynamis) that battery will help to provide the power that is needed for that second.

But dont forget, Amps are not 100% efficient, so 250 more watts coming out of your amp means even more is being pulled.

I also have a question about batteries, does adding say that hc600 battery somewhere in the electrical system help by maintaing 14.4 volts?

Baylor University

Accounting