Sonic Electronix

The ap1500d is rated at 1500rms at 1 ohm but depending on your electrical you wont see 1500. Set your gains correctly and you wont have to worry about blowing them.

Depending on my electrical system? Your talking about the car bAtterry right and arnt these subs underrated?

mJzD9.png

What subs are you talking about again? The kickers or sundowns? The sundowns are underated but you can blow a 10000watt sub on a small amp if you dont know what your doing, which, not trying to be a dick, seems like you dont. haha, we have all been there though believe me, trial an error will be your best friend. yes, You're electrical is your battery/alt.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

What subs are you talking about again? The kickers or sundowns? The sundowns are underated but you can blow a 10000watt sub on a small amp if you dont know what your doing, which, not trying to be a dick, seems like you dont. haha, we have all been there though believe me, trial an error will be your best friend. yes, You're electrical is your battery/alt.

Loud civic designed my box for the sundown 12's... have them tuned to 33hz with 1.75 cubic each with a net volume of 3.5 so its perfect. The amp im getting is going to be a audique 1200D. Including all the cables without a deck it will cost a little over 700, but these will be sure to bang.

mJzD9.png