Sonic Electronix

IMPORTANT MECA Southwes Audiofest information

ALL SQL competitors are required to PRE-REGISTER prior to the day of the show!

There are only a limited number of openings left for this contest!

The entry fee is $30 for non-MECA members and $25 for MECA members.

The pre-registration payment options are:

PayPal, e-mail address [email protected] IF you are pre-registering prior to Monday, September 20th!

If you have a Chase Bank branch near you, you can make a deposit into Magnetic Marketing's business account. You will need the account number in order to deposit your entry fee(s). Please call me at (520) 245-2528 if you plan to use this payment option.

Call Audio Adrenaline @ (928) 772-7785 and ask for Troy or Aaron if you live outside of the Prescott area and/or you are registering between Tuesday, September 21st and Friday, September 24th.

Pre-register in person @ Audio Adrenaline, 2517 Great Western,Suite P, Prescott Valley AZ during business hours.

Pre-registration closes when all SQL judging time slots are full! SQL may fill up prior to Friday, September 24th.

SQL judging starts @ 8:00 a.m. sharp! Judging times are every 30 minutes with 30 minute judges breaks every 3 vehicles. Jason Reeves and Kenny Gehrman have first choice of times during which they wish to be judged. Other judging times availability will be on a first pay, first choice basis.

Again, pre-registrations will be taken for SQL until judging times slots are FULL! If you have any questions, please call me or text me at (520) 245-2528. Thanks everyone.

Founder/CEO Car Audio Tournament of Champions™ (CATOC™)

www.catoc-cca.com“If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.” – Stephen Wright

Archived