Alpine IVA-W205 & NVE-872a Navigation Combo

I was saving it for my wifes vehicle but I have to let it go :(

ALPINE IVA-W205 AND NVE-N872a TOUCHSCREEN NAVIGATION COMBO

Includes FREE Bluetooth Module (KCE-350bt) and iPod interface plug

This auction pairs the best after-market navigation system on the market to the Alpine touchscreen multimedia system; giving you both finger tip and voice control over the system.

With this Combo unit you will have:

• AM/FM
  • iPod control
  • CD/DVD playback
  • Navigation
  • Bluetooth hands free control
  • Voice Control of the system
  • Back up camera input
  • Audio/Video input and output

Optional features:

• Sirius/XM satellite
  • NAV Traffic
  • 6 Disc CD/DVD Changer capable
  • 5.1 processor
  • Steering wheel controls

This combo is used and was purchased new, but had to sell the vehicle that it was in. Though used, the screen has zero flaws, no scratches or bad pixels. There are some minor imperfections on the detachable plastic trim ring surrounding the IVA-W205 and some very light scratches on the face of the hide away navigation system. I do not have the boxes for it anymore, and I left the manuals in the old vehicle. I can provide the manuals in PDF form and email it to the buyer if they can not do it themselves.

The greatest thing about this system is the control it offers to the user. You can control basic features through factory steering wheel controls (need adapter vehicle specific and not included), remote control, touchscreen, and by pressing the speak button to use voice controls. Further features is the ZAGAT Restaurant Guide.

This unit comes with 2 DVD Navigation Disc included

I will do free shipping UPS Ground for "Buy it Now" to the 48 States. Anywhere else will have to pay shipping, any dues, fees, or taxes that their Country, City, or Community charge.

Since this is a rock bottom price, please don't email asking if I will do less, this is a "No Haggle" Auction. I hope you understand, as you will not find a better system out there for this price.

I have more photos available and as you can see by the photo I took today, it is operational.

Here is the eBay listing for it http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260665138678

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived