Sonic Electronix

Wondering what you guys think about 2 12' Lanzar (OPTI1232D)

fo

They are 14mm Xmax which is perfect for my car if you have any other subs that are good that cost no more that 200 each.. these do 1100rms each and My car battery is a 12.2V so Im wondering what kind of amp i will need to run these at about 900 each? thanks guys.

mJzD9.png

how about like 2 12" audioque sdc2.5's and a audioque 1200d. i think that would sound pretty good and not hurt the voltage to bad

http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=72

try stayin away from lanzar. there are a few things that are good but for the most part there not

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

12" FI SSDs are a little under $200 a piece before shipping IIRC and a audiopipe 1800 could be had for $190 off of eBay if on a extreme budget. I'd stay away from lanzar. I know a few people with them and there are some people online with hugs setups of theirs but I don't like them.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Two 12" Audioques getting down

FTW. Lol. And it doesn't take a lot of power to get "loud". It all depends on what you consider loud. A real 1,000watt rms setup will be better then anyone you know with kicker and JL and pioneer or what not. For the most part that is.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

how about like 2 12" audioque sdc2.5's and a audioque 1200d. i think that would sound pretty good and not hurt the voltage to bad

http://www.audioque.com/aq/?page_id=72

try stayin away from lanzar. there are a few things that are good but for the most part there not

Backordered:( I have a 700 dollar budget but the xmax of the subs cant be over 14 maybe 15

mJzD9.png

Two 12" Audioques getting down

FTW. Lol. And it doesn't take a lot of power to get "loud". It all depends on what you consider loud. A real 1,000watt rms setup will be better then anyone you know with kicker and JL and pioneer or what not. For the most part that is.

So what amp and subs do you recommend for 700 dollars w xmax 14 in a ported enclosure?

mJzD9.png

how about 2 sundown audio sa-12's. from what ive heard there beast subs

http://www.sundownaudio.com/index.php/products/subwoofers/sa-series-12.html

it does not matter what the xmax is for the most part. just because the subs that were in the box were 14mm xmax doesnt mean that the new ones have to be

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived