Sonic Electronix

it really depends on your setup and the enclosure. the BTLs can really take a beating and sound beautiful while getting down. one AQ3500 per 18 will be great, but there are a lot of factors to consider. if youre new, id suggest just running the AQ3500 per sub at 1 ohm. and make sure you have the electrical to back it up.

i personally run my BTLs at 2000 per coil daily. most ive ever run was 2500 watts per coil and i loved it but a little too much for me.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

it really depends on your setup and the enclosure. the BTLs can really take a beating and sound beautiful while getting down. one AQ3500 per 18 will be great, but there are a lot of factors to consider. if youre new, id suggest just running the AQ3500 per sub at 1 ohm. and make sure you have the electrical to back it up.

i personally run my BTLs at 2000 per coil daily. most ive ever run was 2500 watts per coil and i loved it but a little too much for me.

Yea with the electrical Im actually getting that all setup before I even think about putting those amps in my truck, I was gone run 2 mechmans 270a with a xs under the hood and 3 xs D3100 in the back, and your prob right I need to just run them at 1ohm until I know for sure. Still you said you are running 2000 per coil, I might not be a pro at audio but I damn sure know what that means. If you doing that then I know yes they can handle the AQ3500 per sub no problem.